Culture & Values
We believe that Kettering Home Care’s greatest asset is our culture. Our company culture emphasizes positive attitude, teamwork, and a true sense of family. We approach home care as more than a business; it is an opportunity to reach out to our patients, our employees, our partners and the community with integrity, generosity of spirit, and genuine friendship while providing much needed services.
KETTERING HOME CARE’S EIGHT CORE BELIEFS:
- We CARE for our customers like they are our own FAMILY.
- We view QUALITY and TRUST as the cornerstones of our business and the top responsibility of all employees.
- We recognize that our EMPLOYEES are essential to our success and we believe in providing an environment that rewards for outstanding performance and provides training, self development, and career opportunities.
- We work as a TEAM to attain success.
- We hire for ATTITUDE and train for skill.
- We act with HONESTY and INTEGRITY.
- We support the COMMUNITIES in which we work and live.
- We operate our business in a FISCALLY responsible manner.
WE BELIEVE IN GIVING BACK TO THE COMMUNITY
For Employee Testimonials, click here.